INFINITYMUSICPROJECTINFINITYMUSICPROJECT

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 12 Fans

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

BRILLIANT!

MADE ME LOL. THE TYPOGRAPHY IS BEAUTIFUL!

Limbo Mario Limbo Mario

Don't listen to those butt holes criticizing the small gameplay. This is an awesome CONCEPT that I really hope goes somewhere! Keep up the good work!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

LOL

BEST GAME EVAR. They should port this to the xbax.

Bathed in Blue Moonlight Bathed in Blue Moonlight

I dig this a lot. Reminds me of my days of playing DDR. Seriously good job on this track :) You got the ambient background noise pretty much perfect!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

5 years of listening to this song and it still brings a huge smile to my face.

WIP SEGA Cover WIP SEGA Cover

MAN this song makes me sick.
Ah man, I just puked all over the keyboard. There's chunks stuck between the keys, and it smells horrible. I think there was a little blood in there. What did I eat? Something with ham. It's already thickening, and my fingertips are starting to stick to the keys. My nostrils are burning. Even if I clean this up with a hot rag, the chunks will still be stuck in between the keys. Maybe I'll get a toothpick. I should probably take a shower too. It's just everywhere. All over the wall, the monitor, I can hardly even read what I'm writing through the yellow film that's starting to crust over it. I'll have to take a knife and scratch it off. And I should probably brush my teeth, because I can feel the stomach acid eating away at them. Or maybe I'll just leave it all to remind myself how much this song SUCKS.
JK
I actually like this song more each time I hear it. I really like the harmonies in the chorus. This song could actually sound really awesome with upbeat pop/rock music under it. We should do a remix, haha. But seriously.
5/5