View Profile INFINITYMUSICPROJECT

1 Movie Review

BRILLIANT!

MADE ME LOL. THE TYPOGRAPHY IS BEAUTIFUL!

2 Game Reviews

Don't listen to those butt holes criticizing the small gameplay. This is an awesome CONCEPT that I really hope goes somewhere! Keep up the good work!

LOL

BEST GAME EVAR. They should port this to the xbax.

37 Audio Reviews

I dig this a lot. Reminds me of my days of playing DDR. Seriously good job on this track :) You got the ambient background noise pretty much perfect!

5 years of listening to this song and it still brings a huge smile to my face.

MAN this song makes me sick.
Ah man, I just puked all over the keyboard. There's chunks stuck between the keys, and it smells horrible. I think there was a little blood in there. What did I eat? Something with ham. It's already thickening, and my fingertips are starting to stick to the keys. My nostrils are burning. Even if I clean this up with a hot rag, the chunks will still be stuck in between the keys. Maybe I'll get a toothpick. I should probably take a shower too. It's just everywhere. All over the wall, the monitor, I can hardly even read what I'm writing through the yellow film that's starting to crust over it. I'll have to take a knife and scratch it off. And I should probably brush my teeth, because I can feel the stomach acid eating away at them. Or maybe I'll just leave it all to remind myself how much this song SUCKS.
JK
I actually like this song more each time I hear it. I really like the harmonies in the chorus. This song could actually sound really awesome with upbeat pop/rock music under it. We should do a remix, haha. But seriously.
5/5

Songs of sounds electrifying the airwaves. [regarding privileges to my music, you have permission to use it for anything except to sell for your own goods]

n/a, Male